Parkside Charmer! Lovely home on quiet street offers gorgeous hardwood floors & exceptional updates! Enjoy entertaining in the spacious living room with cozy fireplace. Gorgeous kitchen offers marble & butcher block counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and subway tile back splash plus a huge dining area overlooking the back yard. Serene master suite with vaulted ceilings, great natural light and spa-like en suite bath with His & Her vanities, subway tile, vaulted shiplap ceiling, claw-foot tub and stand-alone shower. Light & bright guest bedrooms and bath offer plenty of space for everyone. Huge fenced back yard with mature trees & deck for those backyard barbecues! Fabulous location close to Daffin Park & convenient to downtown Savannah, coffee shops & eateries! Don’t miss out on this home!
Features & Upgrades
- Offered at $265,000
- 3 bedrooms, 2 baths
- 1,442 sq ft
- Built in 1940
- Living room
- Gorgeous fireplace
- Beautiful kitchen with marble & butcher block counter tops, stainless steel appliances, wood look tile floor, French doors to deck
- Dining area with great natural light
- Gorgeous master suite with vaulted ceiling & spa-like master bath with His & Her vanities, claw foot soaking tub, fabulous tile shower
- Beautiful hardwood floors through main living spaces and bedrooms
- Updated guest bath with tile wainscoting & pedestal sink
- Bright guest bedrooms with plenty of closet space
- Laundry closet fits full-size stackable washer & dryer
- Fenced back yard with mature trees
- Convenient location – walk to Daffin Park & easy access to the best of Savannah!
Location, Location, Location!
The Parkside neighborhood, so named because the community borders Savannah’s stunning Daffin Park, runs west to east from Waters Avenue to Bee Road and from Washington Avenue to around 52nd St from north to south. Parkside features architectural styles built throughout Georgia during the first half of the 20th century, including Craftsman, Colonial Revival, Cape Cod and English Vernacular Revival. In Daffin Park, Grayson Stadium is an excellent example of World War II-era stadium design.
Leafy shade covered streets and Craftsman style homes are a hallmark of the Parkside neighborhood. Located immediately adjacent to one of Savannah’s acclaimed green spaces, Parkside is a quaint close-knit community offering an affordable alternative to Ardsley Park, its upscale cousin to the west. Houses in Parkside are mostly one- and two-story brick-and-frame dwellings built between 1914 and 1947 and feature a variety of architectural styles that include Craftsman, Colonial Revival, Cape Cod, and English Vernacular Revival. Charming bungalows are perhaps the signature architectural style in this neighborhood though there is a sprinkling of larger homes, multi-family buildings and even a few modernist gems. Parkside represents an early example of an early twentieth-century automobile suburb in Georgia.
To learn more about the Parkside neighborhood, click here!