Perfect Southside townhome in great community! With easy access to 17 and 204, this home offers 3 bedrooms & 3 full baths, soaring ceilings in the great room with corner fireplace and a spacious kitchen with tons of cabinet space & stainless steel appliances! Large master upstairs with en suite featuring soaking tub & separate shower plus double vanity. Upstairs full guest bath features a unique laundry room with natural light & storage. Good closet space throughout. Lovely French doors lead from the spacious great room to the private patio with fence. 1-car attached garage with built in storage shelves. Gated community offers a large pool for residents as well. Don’t miss out!
Features & Upgrades
- Offered at $150,000
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 full bathrooms
- 1,633 sq ft
- Built in 2006
- 2-story great room with tons of windows
- Corner fireplace with built-in media center
- Open concept dining room
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Pantry & plenty of cabinet space
- Main floor guest bedroom or den
- Main floor full bath with vanity and shower/tub combo
- Master suite with vaulted ceilings, large windows, neutral decor, and walk-in closet
- Master bathroom with tub, separate shower & double vanity
- Spacious second floor guest bedroom with great natural light & good closet space
- Linen closet in hallway
- Large second floor full bath with walk-in laundry closet & good storage
- 1-car attached garage
- Gated community
- Gorgeous community pool
- Convenient to 204 & 17, easy commute to Savannah or Richmond Hill
Location, Location, Location!
Southside Savannah is developed in a very typical suburban style with modest, generally inexpensive homes, condos and townhomes. The biggest draw to this area is likely ease of access to a plethora of retail and dining options. Both of Savannah’s large malls-Oglethorpe and Savannah– are located on the Southside and boast everything from Macy’s to Bass Pro Shop. Mega retailers like Home Depot, Lowe’s, Walmart and Target are all located here. Likewise the dining selections are vast and varied with choices from Carabba’s to Burger King and everything in-between. An important draw is also the presence of Hunter Army Airfield, which spans the midsection of the Southside, as well as Armstrong Atlantic State University-making the area very desirable to both military personnel and students. There is also direct access to I-95 as well as the Truman Parkway. Though rare, it is possible to find sporadic pockets of highly desirable properties-primarily marsh front and a few deep water locales. Generally speaking, this area is remarkable more for its utility than architectural integrity but good bargains can be found in this area.
Nearby recreation includes Fort McAllister State Park and the Coastal Georgia Botanical Gardens at the Historic Bamboo Farm.
To learn more about living in Southside, click here.