The Director of Marketing works closely with the Co-Owner to market our listings and sales at a high level and actively engage our database through strategic and systematic communication. It is important that every member of our Team align with our Company Core Values.
Our company values at Team Callahan can be categorized into three pillars: Humble, Hungry, Smart.
- Be a Team Player. It’s about what’s best for the Team and not about what’s best for the individual. We are all in this together and there is no room for ego. Understand that while there is autonomy in your role, we are all interdependent on each other.
- Gratitude – Already have a regular practice of gratitude that can be enhanced by being part of our organization.
- Giving – A key component of who you are as a human is giving back, rolling up your sleeves and helping when people need help. We can’t teach you to care.
- We are a family. We care and we’re going to ask the questions because we coach to the whole human.
- Be a Team Player outside of work. Willing to share your free time throughout the year with TC Family Days, events, activities, and outings.
- Always willing to lend a hand regardless of whether it’s your “job.”
- Be a self-starter who is always willing to get after it and do what it takes to succeed. We’re in an entrepreneurial and sales industry which means our income is directly related to our efforts.
- Have a growth mindset. Always be looking to grow personally and professionally and seeking out opportunities rather than waiting for them to come knocking.
- Be a high capacity individual. Able to do more with less and thrive in an environment with other high capacity individuals.
- High emotional intelligence. Understand how your emotions impact those around you and vice versa. Can “read the room” and know how to adjust accordingly. Can communicate with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to learn new concepts and ideas quickly because our Team tempo is fast.
- Learning based – Welcomes new ideas and concepts.
- Experienced in Canva and familiar with Adobe
- Proven track record of marketing including campaigns, social media, and print advertising
- Ability to balance creativity with checklists
- Experience with database management systems and email marketing
- Keen eye for design and detail
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to follow through with tasks, communication, and appointments.
- Ability to learn new processes and procedures quickly
- Demonstrate initiative, reliability, and teamwork skills
- Experience with Google suite applications
- Fits in with a high producing, highly driven team with high standards
- Maintains a goal-oriented focus. Able to set priorities, plan and organize tasks and complete tasks on time. Actively manages time and tasks through use of calendar, prioritization, and scheduling.
- Showcase client success stories on social media
- Create and implement print ads for local magazine(s)
- Actively generating new blog articles for our website
- Manage listing & marketing calendar
- Reviewing and finalizing MLS and Website presentation of all listings
- Marketing listings to Realtor database through eblast system
- Coordinating and marketing all Open Houses (both public and agent) including but not limited to social media, fliers, etc.
- Implement social media action plan for all listings – launch, price improvement, sold, etc
- Coordinate circle prospecting Golden Letters
- Engaging with seller clients regarding marketing and coordination
- Implement bi-weekly email newsletter to Mets database
- Implement monthly farming mailer/item of value to neighborhood farm
- Execute all event marketing including but not limited to social media, eblasts, signage, and day of experience
- Work with co-owner to create a calendar of events for Mets database
Compensation: $50,000 – $55,000 yearly plus benefits