CLIENT CARE COORDINATOR / LISTINGS
Are you excited to help the home sale process run smoothly for customers as well as organizing everything on the team? Do you love to ensure everything is done “right?”
We are seeking a Listing Coordinator who is passionate about providing world-class customer service from the start to finish of a home sale, all the while ensuring a successful and enjoyable transaction for our valued clients.
This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful and fast-paced team where you won’t just earn a living, but be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the Team!
This person loves to succeed, thrives on supporting those around them by handling the details, and believes in amazing customer service. As the Listing Coordinator, you’ll have the ability to work side by side with one of the best in the business! In addition to the day to day hum of real estate, we like to have fun and give back! Whether it’s game night with the team, beach day with our top clients or just a regular Friday at lunch, we celebrate. Everyone’s a giver at Team Callahan so roll up your sleeves and dive in when it’s First Friday Clean Up or our Neighborhood Food Drive because we believe in boots on the ground.
So if you’re detail oriented, thrive on customer service, and a hard worker let’s chat! Bonus points if you’ve got an eye for marketing!Responsibilities
- Brief sellers with showing feedback
- Review all documents to verify correct signatures and dates
- Prepare Listing portfolios
- Write descriptive text for marketing brochures and flyers
- Make sure all MLS listings are accurate
- Help build and maintain database
- Follow up with clients and prospects with excellent customer service
- Work closely with sellers to complete listing contracts
- Stay in touch with other agents regarding their showings of our listings
- Self-motivation and drive
- Demonstrates a sincere appreciation for others
- Demonstrates highly efficient organizational skills
- Trustworthy, responsible, punctual
- Must possess excellent written and oral grammar and writing ability
- Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience
Compensation$35,000 – $45,000
APPLY NOW: https://forms.gle/aL52VBQ8nFGJq1VJ7