The Listing Coordinator/Client Care Specialist thrives in a fast paced environment while maintaining a calm and cool demeanor. They deliver nothing short of outstanding customer service to our clients and are always seeking ways to help.
Must be a self-starter, learning based, forward-thinking, and have the desire to grow with a top producing team. They believe systems are their best friend, client relationships are a top priority, and technology is the name of the game.
If you’re looking for a career with unlimited growth opportunities and a team with a culture of giving back while having fun, then let’s chat!
- Key support role to Mega Listing Agent
- Proactive communication with seller clients including phone and face to face
- Communicate with other real estate agents regarding all components of our listings
- Implement marketing strategies for listings including social media
- Help build and maintain database
- Coordinate with homeowners, vendors, photographers, etc to prepare homes for the market
- Accurate reporting of showings and feedback
- Motivation to provide excellent customer service
- Highly organized
- Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations
- Independent and self-motivated
- Excellent written and oral grammar skills
- Real estate experience helpful, but not required
This is an administrative role. Average 40-50 hour work week. Compensation is salary plus bonuses.
To apply for this position, complete this form.