The Listing Specialist is an individual who thrives on taking risks and facing challenges while maintaining a win-win, positive attitude. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving listing agent who is committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing, and seeking win-win agreements. The Listing Agent prospects for seller leads daily (includes identifying and calling for sale by owner and expired listing candidates), closes those leads to appointments, closes appointments to agreements, and then provides high-level fiduciary advice on pricing strategy and staging the home for sale. He/She will work in tandem with the Listing Coordinator to launch a marketing campaign. He/She will evaluate showing feedback and reevaluate pricing as needed. Upon receiving an offer, the Listing Agent will negotiate the offer, write the contract, and oversee the deal through its close.
The Listing Agent also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues.
- Prospect for seller leads, convert leads to appointments, and close appointments to agreements
- Provide high-level fiduciary advice on pricing strategies and staging homes for sale
- Responsible for identifying, contacting, and obtaining appointments with for sale by owners and expireds, as well as maintaining consistent lead follow-up until the prospect lists or decides not to sell
- Evaluate showing feedback and reevaluate pricing as needed
- Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations for sellers
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Regular communication with active seller clients, past clients, and sphere
- Covers Lead Listing Agent’s clients when out of town
- Opportunity to have a career worth having and a life worth living (expected income $40,000 – $70,000+)
- Full support of a team: administrative support, marketing, inside sales, and leadership
- 30+ years of combined experience leading the team who provide coaching and accountability
- Office, supplies, and marketing materials ready and available to use
- Signs, lockboxes, and marketing systems in place
- Join a top team with a proven reputation
- Continuing Education Allowance and incentives
- Lead generation & SEO optimized team website
Individuals who apply must be:
- Hungry – Results and goal oriented. Willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Humble – We are consultants first. Have a mindset and professional bent for excellent customer service.
- Quick Learner – Real estate changes by the day.
- Good Communicator – Communication is key! Not only with our clients and other real estate agents, but also within the team. Have strong verbal skills, very self-reliant and motivated to improve daily
- Team Player – Be energetic, positive and want to help homeowners have an amazing experience. Negativity or gossip are no go(s).There is no “I” in team. We are all part of a bigger organization.
- Initiative – This business moves fast. Being proactive in communication, in working with clients, in learning new rules/laws and technology is key.
- Be a licensed Real Estate Agent in the State of Georgia
To apply for this position please complete this form.