912-398-2906 | [email protected]
I am a Savannah native through and through and love real estate! While I’ve had my real estate license for over 11 years, I’ve only recently switched to focus on residential sales and joined Team Callahan. I worked for many years with Gulfstream Aerospace in a variety of capacities including Contract Specialist doing “ground-up” construction and land development and lease management as well as managing government aircraft fleets in the Government Programs Department. I also have experience working for a national home builder here in Savannah.
I enjoy working with first time home buyers and am a stickler for customer service. Savannah is a great town to live in and I enjoy introducing clients and friends to the Hostess City.
Training & Awards
- Licensed Realtor since 2006
- Member of Georgia Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Young Council of Realtors
- Member of Women’s Council of Realtors
- Real Estate Negotiations Expert (RENE) designation
- Beacon Award Recipient 2017 – WCR