2017 is here! We hope you had a wonderful holiday season and enjoyed lots of time with family and friends. After all, that’s what the holidays are about. As everyone gets back into gear after stuffing ourselves full of Christmas ham and New Year’s cake, many are setting goals and making resolutions for a new year. We thought we’d share some of our goals with you! (We’re friends now, right?)
Team Callahan New Year’s Resolutions:
1. Sell all the houses (no, seriously) One out of every five home sales in the Neighborhood in 2016 involved us! And we’d love to repeat that again this year. We take pride in being your local economist of choice and love being able to help our neighbors buy and sell houses. Our goal for 2017 is to help 209 families make a move this year. And we can do it!
2. Read great books. Doesn’t everyone say they want to read great books? But how many of us actually do? We read books together as a team all the time. Some of our favorites include: The ONE Thing by Gary Keller, The Four Agreements by Miguel Ruiz, and Extreme Leadership by Jocko Willink & Leif Babin. We’d love to hear some of your favorites. Drop us an email or find us on Facebook and share with us.
3. Give back to our community. As you know, we are huge believers in giving back. We even launched an initiative last year allowing our clients to choose one of five local organizations they’d like us to contribute to in their honor after each closing. It’s lead to some great conversations and more awareness for these organizations. We call that a win-win.
4. Grow and Learn. We are big believers in continuing to learn and grow; as individuals, as agents, as a team. That’s why we attend national conferences for real estate, are part of the number one training organization in the country (MAPS Coaching), and why we actively seek opportunities to mastermind with other top agents and business people throughout the year.
5. Have fun! Because why not?
We are looking forward to a great year and we wish you all the best as well! –Team Callahan