The Listing Agent works directly with our Seller clients by helping them to successfully sell their property through a consultation based approach. In addition to receiving and servicing inbound seller inquiries to the Team, the Listing Agent will actively prospect for new business. Together with the Team Owner, he/she will identify strategies and expectations for each lead generation practice.
- Lead generate, capture, and convert Seller inquiries to appointments
- Present to Sellers and obtain signed listing agreements
- Strategically price and market Seller listings
- Negotiate offers/contracts for our clients
- Communicate regularly with all parties before, during, and after the transaction
- Deliver on our Team Callahan Promise
- Attend regularly scheduled meetings and events (Standup, Team Meeting, Pipeline, Contracts, etc)
- Seller Pipeline to be updated regularly following Team ratings standards – preferably daily, at minimum 2x per week
- All seller inquiries received between 8am-7pm are to be responded to within 3 hours of receiving with notes and follow up steps logged in Firepoint
- Present professionally at all times including on appointments, at closings, and in the office
- Complete weekly prospecting efforts to add new sellers to the pipeline, set appointments, nurture relationships, and drive business/reviews
- Be an active member of Team Callahan and embody our Team core values (Heart, Humble, Hungry)
- Show up to all appointments at least 10 minutes early.