Genteel as it may be, Savannah is also known as a party town—and City Market may be one big reason why there is a fabulous night life. Hear lots of live music indoors and out, some by local street musicians and some by renowned concert bands. Better yet, if you’re thirsty, you can stroll from place to place with Savannah’s famous “to go” cups. And if you find yourself out until long after dinner’s digested, drop into an after-hours eatery. Savannah hosts many premier night clubs sure to suit your urge to dance the night away. Premier night clubs with DJs and great music spin the hits nonstop across town. And don’t forget our famous piano bars and upscale lounges sprinkled through the city. No matter where you are, a Savannah night club isn’t too far!
- Pour Larry’s bar has the title of being one of Savannah’s best bars and Savannah’s originator of beer pong. They have been featured on multiple spooky bar crawls. The Bar crawl tours through the shadier side of Savannah life and they are one of their prime stops for eerie haunted history.
- The Bar Bar’s objective was to offer a space that was inviting and unpretentious where you could enjoy your favorite beverage, perhaps play a board game, foosball, shoot some pool, or maybe check out the dance floor. And that’s what you’ll find at the Bar Bar today.
- Tree House is a really neat place to hang out and listen to the local music all while overlooking city market.
- Wet Willie’s serves a variety of exotic as well as classic frozen daiquiris and are always working on exciting new flavors to keep things interesting.
- Wild Wing is the perfect spot to stop and grab a bite to eat. They also have live music outside frequently which attracts many people. This is a must do in City Market.