OSA/ISA – Sales Agent
Massive opportunity to join a powerhouse real estate organization who excels at what we do. We deliver outstanding customer service to create clients for life while making a lasting impact on our community.
The Outside Sales Agent (OSA) for Team Callahan offers a unique sales mentorship opportunity. The OSA actively works to set qualified listing appointments for our Listing Department and referrals for our Team through daily prospecting efforts as well as maintaining regular contact with our database.
- Prospect for new seller leads and convert to appointments
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
- Actively participate and contribute to team database
- Memorize and effectively communicate scripts and value proposition
- Effectively handle objections
- Accurately track and report productivity and sales metrics
- Understand and internalize evolving real estate trends in the local market
Compensation is monthly base pay + commission bonus.
Sales background preferred. Must be a licensed real estate agent in the State of Georgia within 30 days of hire.
To apply for this position please complete the Team Callahan Careers form.